Wednesday 12 April 2017

RIP Charlie Murphy 🙏🏾

"RIP Charlie Murphy."


I had always heard of the comedian Charlie Murphy, the brother of legendary actor Eddie Murphy, but it wasn't until I got with my "Clyde", when we watched a marathon of stand-up comedy skits from "The Kings of Comedy" to Dave Chappelle and Charlie Murphy skits did I become a fan.



"It's Rick James Bitch!!!" became 'our thing'.



Charlie Murphy, born Charles Quinton Murphy passed away on Wednesday 12th April 2017 from Leukemia.
I don't like to be sad when people pass. I believe they are going to a better place. Now he will be jamming with Rick James and laughing with Uncle Bernie and all the other greats. "RIP."

I wish to send my prayers and condolences to Charlie's family, friends and fans.




Charlie Murphy final tweets before he died.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.