Sunday 31 May 2020

Cry 2 Tears In A Bucket....

'Cry 2 Tears In A Bucket...' is a new feature I am adding to the Kultra Vultra Vlog as well as the Kultra Vultra YouTube Channel.

Charlamagne's 'Donkey of The Day'

'Cry 2 Tears...' is my take on Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day" but instead of a Donkey up for grabs people or things will be added to the 'Cry 2 Tears in a Bucket List'.


"They'll be given a bucket to cry there tears into once I've given my candid opinion on a situation. lol"
Speaking of candid, I'm going to be as open and honest with my feelings, so if you're a little sensitive and cannot handle 'Realness' than this feature is not for you.

There's been so many things going on in the world lately...I've got too many buckets to hand out.


'Cry 2 Tears...' COMING SOON


Look out for the first 'Cry 2 Tears In a Bucket' segment coming soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.