Tuesday 9 May 2017

Wiley Announces Release Date Of His Autobiography, 'Eskiboy'.


The Godfather of Grime, Wiley took to Instagram over to weekend to announce that his Autobiography titled 'Eskiboy', will be released later this year. "Thursday 2nd November 2017 to be exact." 
No disrespect to the "Godfather" but being familiar with Wiley and his non-commitment to release dates I will look at this date as a provisional one.

The first time I had heard of this person called "Wiley" was when I heard "Wearing My Rolex". I didn't know too much about Wiley or even the Grime genre but you can learn a lot in nine years.

Picture courtesy of Instagram
Over the last few years I have spent more time studying Richard 'Wiley' Cowie and other Grime artist and DJ's.

"If Imma write about you, I need to know what I'm talking about."

By watching interviews like the ones Wiley has had with 'NFTR' and Vlad TV, I have seen a person that is very candid and realistic about himself.



Eskiboy can be pre-ordered on the Amazon website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.