Tuesday 26 January 2016

The Vulture Has Landed!!!

Finally!!!!

Now before I start..If you want a blog which gives you "proper" english, mild opinions and PC quotes then your in the wrong place.

"Bye Felicia"

This is the blog where you will hear it all...EVERYTHING!!! Nothing is off limits.

It's 26 days into the year 2016 - "I'm 26 days late but better late then never."

So much has happened since the year has begun. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Don't worry - I'm not gonna bore you with my view on old news.

There was one important thing I wanted to speak about....One thing which has changed my view on mankind...

Like WTF is going on here?!?!?!


"What is this????"



What's going on between Chyna and Rob Kardashian?

Why did Chyna put this on social media?

I wouldn't be surprised if once again someone from the Klan has upset lil bro and he is just getting revenge through Chyna.

According to 'eonline', Chyna and Rob are fucking dating, but no confirmation from Rob or Chyna.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words... and this one is definitely telling me one..."MESSY."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.