Thursday 28 January 2016

Kanye Crossed The Line.

"It really ain't that deep, Kanye."

Now before I start - I am not a hypocrite and I have mad respect for Kanye, he is a genius and he is steps ahead of the music scene, as you will see when I have a fan moment, but when a man is wrong a man is wrong and I cannot sit back and laugh at something that is not funny just because Yeezus says it.

We all know Kanye loves to hear his voice, he also loves to read his own words too.

When I saw the start of his rant I thought "what the fuck is going on?"

"What did Wiz say?"



"Why is Kanye going in so bad?"


But then...


"What the fuck is up wid Kanye?"

Now in my world certain things are off limit and kids are definitely in the 'You go there and Imma fuck you up' list.

All this "owning" talk sounds to me like someone has lost a lil control of their reality.

When the media becomes your life and your wife spends 16 hours a day filming a reality show which exposes your life to the world for everyone to see, it says a lot about who owns who.

"Muva has arrived..."

You do not fuck with a Muva's Cub.

*Claps*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.