Thursday 27 December 2018

#KVPlaylist: Russ - Gun Lean

"Remember I told yah!!!" South London Drill Rapper, Russ is going to be the next big thing in UK rap. He has a decent on-screen persona and is very engaging.


He's new track, 'Gun Lean' is a hit.

The song which entered the iTunes Chart at number 51, incorporates a dance also titled the 'Gun Lean'; "Which best believe I have on lock, Left, Right.". The feel of the video is entertaining, the dance reminds me of an old school Jamaican dance called, 'Willy Bounce'.




Russ is definitely adding something which is missing from The UK Drill scene..."Fun!!!"

Russ - Gun Lean (Still from Video)
'Gun Lean' has only been out for a few days and it's already got Twitter buzzing after Man United Midfielder, Jesse Linguard, done the dance whilst celebrating scoring a penalty.

The first time I heard about Russ was when I first saw his song, 'Link Up (London x Dublin)' which saw the collaboration of Russ and Irish Drill rappers, AV9 Chuks and J.B2.


After seeing Russ' Lightwork Freestyle 2, I started thinking about who I could see him collaborating with, and out of everyone in the scene, I definitely see him and Giggs making a banger. 

"Remember I told Yah"

Gun Lean is available to download from Spotify and iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.