Tuesday 13 June 2017

#KVPlaylist: DJ Khaled ft Drake ~ To The Max

OMG!!!! DJ Khaled has given me "Another one" and I am very please.


Khaled's new song featuring Drake, titled "To The Max" is my kind of song and will definitely be a Summer hit.

When I first heard this song, I instantly thought, "Wait I've heard this before." Something about the song sounded familiar and after listening over and over to the song, I remembered.

"To The Max" samples T2's 2007 hit single, "Heartbroken". I liked the song "Heartbroken" when it first came out and I think when you hear a song sample a song that you like you tend to be more drawn to the new song.




I'm not surprised that a UK producer's beat has been sampled on this track, anything Drake seems to touch lately has a UK feel to it. He is absorbing the UK scene like a sponge.

The sample worked really well, hopefully this song will have the same chart success as Khaled's hit, "I'm The One."


DJ Khaled's new album, Grateful, is out 23rd June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.