Friday 5 May 2017

Kim & Kanye Introduce 'The Kids Supply'.

I am not surprised I was not left feeling excited after seeing Kim and Kanye's new kid's clothing range, The Kids Supply.



I have kids and I love buying kids clothing, but nothing in this range will be on my checklist.

"Getcho Sets"

I would of expected much more from Kim and Kanye, but that's if I didn't know any better.


via GIPHY

These people, okay, Kim wears clothing that she receives for free from designers including Kanye. The designers create the clothes not Kim. There's a big difference between picking out clothing from a rack and designing clothing from scratch.

One good thing about this range, unlike Kanye's Yeezy line, the items are reasonably priced.



Chokers are priced at $22 whilst this reversible bomber jacket is $240.




To be honest this line has Kim Kardashaian written all over it. Kanye is from Chicago, so why no Chi-Town reversible jacket?

Why no leather and longline T-Shirts?

I haven't heard much from Kanye recently and I was about to write/say, "Kanye has not tweeted about 'The Kids Supply'", but then I noticed, even though I am following him, Kanye has deleted his Twitter account.



"Where the fuq have I been?"

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.