Monday 21 November 2016

ICYMI: Celebrity News

I've missed blogging and putting my opinion out there.

So much has happened since I last blogged, some not so relevant, some life-changing.

Kim Kardashian was robbed at gun point whilst in Paris for Paris Fashion Week.


She was allegedly bound and gagged, placed in a bath, and had a gun held to her head. Her expensive diamond ring (Pictured above) which was a gift from Kanye, was taken during the heist along with other pieces of jewellery.

The biggest moment of 2016 has to be, Angela 'Blac Chyna' White having her and Rob Kardashian's new baby girl, Dream Renee Kardashian.

Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian

Blac Chyna with baby Dream

"Only playing...."

Donald Trump becoming president-elect. Now that has to be the biggest thing at the moment.




After he stated he would be building a wall to stop Mexican's from entering America and his claim that all Muslims were the same and he was still voted, President-elect.

This reminds me of Brexit. A way for people who want to go back to "how it used to be" get their voices heard.

Everyday I wanted to say something about the US election, and yes I had my say on Twitter but I felt being a British Citizen, do I really have a say..."and yes I do."

We all know what affects America will soon affect England.

Having Trump as a President is going to take a lot of getting used to and when January, 20th 2017 comes, people are going to realise that this is real life, this isn't a reality show and nobody is getting fired any time soon.


'The Obama's'

I am going to miss the Obama family. Michelle Obama has been someone that even from the UK my daughter can look at and admire and as for President Barack Obama. He is a great man for any son to look up to. My kids are aged between 6 and 14 and they are more familar with who Barack Obama is then who David Cameron was, and the reason for that is because my kids can look at this man and relate to him and his family.

I'm no Trump advocator, but if a child can look and see this man who has no political experience, go on and become the leader of the most powerful country in the world - then why can't they?

Well obviously money helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.