Thursday 14 July 2016

Rich Homie Quan Messes Up At The Hip Hop Honors.

The VH1 Hip Hop Honors 2016 aired on television on Monday, 11th July and Rich Homie Quan has been the talk of the show, for all the wrong reasons.


Rich Homie Quan was a surprise choice to perform Biggie's verses in 'Get Money' wth Lil Kim and to make a short story even shorter, "he flopped."


His lack of respect was worthy of a cup being thrown from the crowd."Although I do not condone violence."



"What the fug is Alimo?"

What you meant to say was "Cease-a-Leo."

"You wanna sip Mo' on my living room flo'
Play Nintendo with Cease-a-Leo
Pick up my phone say, "Poppa not home"
Sex all night, mad head in the morn'
Spin my V, smoke all my weed
Tattoo on tit-tie sayin B-I-G, now check it

You wanna be my main squeeze baby
Don'tcha, you wanna gimme what I need, baby."



Rumour has it that Rich Homie Quan is now "banned" from new york.

"He better go get himself a Biggie mixtape and learn those lyrics. real quick"

How are you goning to forget the words to a song which reflects what we are trying to do everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.