Wednesday 8 June 2016

Big Brother Housemates, My First Impressions.

So the 12 housemates have entered the Big Brother house and unbeknownst to them an additional six people, known as 'The Others', have entered another (Big Brother) house.

I'm not really surprised by the selection of the housemates. Same old, same old.

BUT...

"I'm a lil pissed that there are a few ex-reality show members and friends of celebrities and even a newsreader."

My favourite main housemate so far is Jason.




He seems up front and down to earth - he could be a laugh.

My least favourite has to be Laura.



She seems up her own arse tbh.


Out of 'The Others' I like no one and I dislike Ryan.

He is just annoying and such an attention seeker.

"I can't wait for him to come face-to-face with Sam."

Whilst watching the launch show as each housemate came out I noted my first impressions. (See below)



I can see, so much is going to happen this year. Arguments, arguments arguments. 

"So many Egos."

Looking forward to it!!!

Check out my Instagram and Twitter @kultravultra for updates and keep an eye out for the hashtag 
#KVBBNews (Kultra Vultra Big Brother News).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.