Friday 12 February 2016

Does Kim Ever Hold North?

I've been on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and I have not seen one picture of Kim holding North at Kanye's show.

I've heard of 'Too Posh To Push' but not 'Too Posh To Carry'.

I thought it was just me that noticed.

Kendall holding North
If it was my husband's show, my baby would of been in my arms. Proud and Boasty - She might as well have left North with baby Saint and the babysitter.

I would not of left her with aunties to look after her. 

Kourtney holding North whilst Kim strikes a pose.

"I'm sure if kourtney wanted to look after a child she would of brought her own kids."


"She weren't messing up this outfit for no one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.