Tuesday 2 February 2016

UPDATE: Movie's Coming Soon!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 19/06/2016:

"Zoolander 2 is absolute crap and has none of the magic from the first one and X-Men: The Apocalypse wasn't the best movie of the franchise but being a X-Men fan it was acceptable. I would of loved to have seen more of Wolverine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There are loads of movies out this year, a lot of movies I am not interested in, but so far I plan on seeing a few comedies...actually a load of comedies.

Yesterday night I finally got watched Ride Along, Kevin hart and Ice Cube's movie.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it due to the fact of me becoming a little bored of Kevin Hart, not as a person bit just as a character.
So anyway I watched Ride Along and it was good, it had some predictable moments but I actually laughed out loud during the movie.

I'm a fan of Ice Cube and his screw face, and I love the fact that there were times when you could see behind that face and see a lil smile..."I think."


Ride Along 2. UK release date January 22, 2016.

 I will definitely be watching Ride Along 2. I've read that it's better than the first one - I'll let you know what I think.

Another movie I plan on watching is Zoolander 2.

Zoolander. UK release date February 12, 2016

I've seen the first one Zoolander over a handful of times and it never gets old, even though it's over 10 years old..."ewwwww...I'm showing my age"...lol"

I'm looking forward to seeing Ben Stiller and the crew.

My must-see movie of the year so far is.....

X-Men: Apocalypse.


X-Men Apocalypse. UK release date May 19, 2016

I have watched EVERY single X-Men movie...some even more than once.

When I heard the last X-Men movie, Days of Future Past was coming out, I watched X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) and X-Men First Class (2011) again, just so I had a fresh reminder before I watched Days of future past..."That's how sad I am"...lol

Those are all I want to see as of right now...I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.