Sunday 7 February 2016

Beyoncé Drops New Video - "Formation"

Beyoncé is back and slaying like she does the best.

Yesterday Beyonce surprised the world, once again with a new song and music video titled "Formation".


Beyoncé slaying in her Givenchy Dress

The new release comes a day before Beyoncé is due to hit the Super Bowl Halftime Stage with Coldplay and Bruno Mars and any surprise guests the press don't know about.


In a scene from the video we see Blue Ivy making a cameo appearance, twirling for the camera.

Blue Ivy (Centre)

Beyoncé addresses her upbringing as well as letting the world know she don't care what y'all are saying, about her baby, about her man and about her life because she loves what she's got and that's all that matters.

With Black History Month being in February in America, this song and video is very befitting to the time and will definitely be a topic to speak about in the #BlackLivesMatter movement.
"Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess,
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh.
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin').
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces.
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana,
you mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bamma.
I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros.
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils.
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me.
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag."

"You tell 'em Bey."




LOL...I loved it when Bey let us know, "When he fuck me good I take his ass to red Lobster, Cause I slay..."

Promoting Red Lobster was a waste of time especially after this lame-ass tweet.

@redlobster/Twitter

"Bey is Back."

The video truly makes a visual impact, and definitely reflects on what is happening in the world today.




This is what I call sending a message...Fvck a picture on Instagram.




Sidenote: Kenya Moore (Real Housewives Of Atlanta) must be thrilled...."Twirling is Official."

Official Merchandise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.