Saturday 30 January 2016

Kano ft Giggs & Wiley

3 Wheelp-Ups deserves a Wheel Up.





Giggs Verse:

"Yeah, G goes in,
Bag three-pointer, free throw ting (swish)
Naggers looking at me on a keyhole  ting,
I'm a gangster and a gentleman, G hosting
I'm a skinny nigga, nigga, me so slim
Put the jimmy on, thats when the D goes in
Man are getting money, type the key codes in 
Please can I have my money? What's the keycode pin?
Fuck that,..."

I heard this snippet of Gigg's verse on Instagram and was like "Giggs' has fucked it up again, need to get his new tune...okay it's not his tune it's Kano's but....Eminem does that all the time."


After just coming off the buzz of hearing Giggs on JME's 'Man don 't Care" I was happy to hear Giggs on another Swifta Beater production.

But yes this is Kano's tune featuring Giggs, and after hearing Kano's verse - he done aight.




When I first saw the video I thought "So, where's Wiley?" "Missing another video shoot AGAIN."

According to Wiley (Check his interview on NFTR), Kano shot the video without telling him. He only knew the video had been shot when Giggs told him...."Ohhhhh"..."If this is true then this ain't cool Kano."

News:

Today 3 Wheel-Ups was named "Track Of The Day" on  BBC Radio 1.

@TheRealKano/Twitter

Congrats Kano!!!

Fans, now it's time to move '3 Wheel-Ups' from number 37 on the Official R&B singles Chart into the top 10 of the Official Charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.