Friday 29 January 2016

Kevin Gates On The Breakfast Club.

I've heard of Kevin Gates but to be honest it's never been good.

pic courtesy of @iamkevingates/Instagram

I've never heard his music, I just know that he's a rapper and was recently married (via Instagram - "Oh how society has changed back in the day you listened to a person's music to now who they were now we have instant access to their lives to make our own judgements)...TMZ can really make him look bad.

Today I watched his interview on the Breakfast Club and I was very surprised.

Kevin Gates is a smart, intellectual and spiritual being,  not religious, Spiritual - "I get it.". 
I don't care how someone looks, so I will never judge someone because they have tatts or piercings, I love tattoos and piercings, but when you've heard about this person speaking about sexing their cousin and women performing fellatio on dogs then you do stop and think, "what is this person on?"

After watching the interview I can see he comes across as a decent guy.

He does him  and who don't like it can "fvck off" and I respect that about a person.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

As mentioned earlier, you can easily modify and extend these CSS rules to adjust the design and layout of the related posts entries. In case you're not familiar with CSS, keep the original rules—intact. And, right below these CSS rules, add the following JavaScript code. It's the core related-posts section code necessary for its functioning.